Friday, January 21

Ever wanted something so bad you could burst?

I just want it sooooo bad, it hurts, its frustrating, its annoying. I know I want it, I know it will make our lives so much better, but we just can't get it - we can't afford it. I've cried and cried over it, why can't we just get it. I just can't justify spending the money - we have to save all our money cause we don't know what expenses Holly is going to need. How can we justify spending money when we know we need to save all the money we can for Holly's needs. I don't mind being broke, I've been to uni and lived the life on eggs on toast. I know we can live like that - if we didn't have Holly and her needs. Its just so heart wrenchingly dissapointing.
Vent over.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you Prue xoxo I hope you get what you want very soon x

    ReplyDelete