Tuesday, July 20

Seriously, where does the week go?

I just can't believe how quickly time is going at the moment.
So, Sunday I went to the shops and bought myself a recipe folder from kikki k. I don't want to pack up all my Donna Hay magazines and move them all - too heavy and I have too many, so I bought myself a folder to cut out the recipes I want and throw the rest. I met my sister and we saw Toy Story 3 in 3D. Very cute movie - I nearly cried at the end.
Yesterday I spent the morning just looking after Holly and cleaning the house. I went to Ocean Grove for the night last night to catch up with a close girlfriend of mine. We just went to the pub for dinner, but it was great to have no kids with us and just chat away! We were one of the first lot of people to arrive and the last ones to leave! We sat there for a good 2 1/2 hours just chatting and catching up on gossip. Lovely! I stayed there last night and had to get up and rush this morning cause I had to be back for my stylist lady. It was sooooo much fun! I have literally thrown out half my wardrobe. I counted the amount of hangers! I have 38 in the pile, which means I'm throwing out at least 38 items (more considering I'm throwing out stuff from the drawers as well), and in the wardrobe at the moment there are 35 hangers. I can't believe it! She went through what my body shape is and what style and shape of clothes I should buy for my body shape. I threw out so many things that I thought looked good on me, but once she pointed out why I shouldn't wear something, it became really obvious to me that the things I used to think looked good, didn't really look good! I was also given a voucher to go shop so, now that I know what to buy, it should be a little bit easier.
Holly has been in some ripper moods lately. Heaps of smiles and hardly any crying. I had a little episode this evening, she cried for a bit, she spewed and was fine again within about 10 minutes. She went to sleep early, which is good cause L is at another soccer game. He's been getting heaps of games lately. Its good cause of the money but its bad cause he's not here with us! He's got another game on Thursday night.
I'm off to the eye man tomorrow, and then my Vision Australia group. Should be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment