Friday, July 16

Thursday and Friday...

Thursday was another good one. L stayed home with me for the morning because he had been to the soccer the night before. We went to go for a walk with Holly to the street to get some milk and bread but we got to literally within 100meters from the shops and she started screaming. It was really annoying, we tried putting the dummy back in to settle her, but she just wouldn't settle, so we ended up turning around and coming home. L fed her while I got myself ready. I went to the shops then headed up to the counsellor. I had to good session with her, we talked about a lot of stuff and how I'm going to cope with things in the future.
I went from their back to my mother in laws for afternoon tea with some of her friends. L had dropped Holly there on his way to work. I stayed for a couple of hours, just chatting to her friends, and then after they all left, I was chatting to my mother in law for a while. It was good to have a good chat to her.
Came home and had some dinner and L and I watched a movie on box office.
Non eventful really -which is probably why I didn't post yesterday - pretty boring really!
Today I got up and went for a walk while L did the morning feed, it was good to get out of the house early and exercise. Holly was asleep by the time I got back, L went to work and I just did housework. I caught up with an old high school friend today, she came over for a visit. I hadn't seen her in about 8 years or so - a long time anyway! It was really lovely chatting away to her, catching up on what each other had been up to. I'm glad we caught up, I'm hoping to keep in contact a little more regularly.
Then mum came over and we had dinner and a glass of wine. L is off at another soccer game tonight. This one is Melbourne Victory vs Bocca Juniors - apparently they are a well known team from Italy or something - I don't know too much about it but L was excited, so I pretended!! I packed another box today! Two in two days - wow at this rate I'll be packed by..... Christmas? maybe? I'm hoping L will be able to make a start on the sheds tomorrow, at least start to sort out what he wants to take to the tip.
Holly really has had a few great days this week. Very little carry on at all really. She is starting to get a bit fussy with what sorts of solids she likes and doesn't like. She doesn't like apricot or tuna, but loves chocolate custard and apple custard! She totally gets that from me, yum, I love custard!

No comments:

Post a Comment