Monday, July 26

What a week!

Thursday L had a game, Friday I went shopping at Chadstone again, this time I didn't get spewed on, but Holly was a bit of a pain all day - she kept crying. I feel terrible cause I was giving her infants friend all day just to keep her quiet while I shopped. Saturday mum came down and baby sat while we packed up the garage, we had friends over for Thai for dinner. Sunday was really busy, we went up to my Dad's, went and saw the new calves, then we went into town and had high tea at the windsor. I was laughing about it with my sister, in the morning I was out at the farm, dodging cow poo, and in the afternoon I was sitting at high tea eating scones, jam and cream!! I bought two - yes two new pairs of boots which I'm very excited about cause I got them from the wide calf boot shop in Richmond and they did up! Most other boots don't fit my leg, but these fit perfectly, I was so excited to get them.
But thats not the best part of the last few days - today was. I was balling my eyes out for nearly 5 minutes I think. Holly laughed - well I think she did. I was getting heaps and heaps of smiles today, just about everything I did with her today resulted in a smile. This afternoon I just had her on my lap and she was smiling away, and all of a sudden, it was like she couldn't get her smile any bigger and she moved her tongue and a little 'cack, cack' sound came out. It was just like a laugh. Tears just streamed down my face, it was amazing. Its the tiniest little moments like that that make your heart just burst. I will remember that moment forever. Such a great day today!

1 comment:

  1. Awww that is so beautiful Prue. What a special moment. Makes me teary just thinking about it

    ReplyDelete